Senior Tax Consultant
About the position
We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our professional tax team.
- Work with a team of tax professionals on a variety of engagements, including provision of Hong Kong tax compliance and advisory services to local and international clients
- Liaising with the IRD, and assisting clients in organizing their business from a tax efficient perspective.
- A bachelor’s degree holder in accountancy, finance, economics or related field
- A full or student member of HKICPA or other relevant professional bodies
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Hong Kong tax sector; preferably gained in a professional consulting environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Sound interpersonal and communications skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package with a 5-day working week and 3 weeks annual leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please send your resume together with expected salary, academic transcripts and public examination certificates by email to our Human Resources Department via email@example.com