About the position
We are looking for aspiring accountants who seek to further hone and develop their professional career with a solid, fast-growing global accounting firm.
As an Audit Manager, you will assist our audit directors in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients across various industries.
In addition to the audit functions, you will provide coaching for keeping an environment of continuous professional development and identify technical training needs to ensure the skills and knowledge of our audit teams are maintained at a high standard.
- Managing a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and other assurance services to clients
- Preparation of the audit strategy and business plans, setting and monitoring budgets, scheduling audits and manpower planning
- Developing effective business relationships with clients
- Providing coaching and constructive feedback to team members
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting or other related disciplines
- HKICPA, ACCA or CPAA members or equivalent
- Qualified accountants with a minimum of six years audit experience
- Experience in auditing MNC or HK/PRC listed companies
- Familiar with HK listing rules
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and spoken Mandarin
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please send your resume together with expected salary, academic transcripts and public examination certificates by email to our Human Resources Department via email@example.com