: Junior Accountant
- University fresh graduates in Accounting
- Astute analytic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven but also able to work well as part of a team
- Results-oriented and able to execute and deliver on tight deadlines
- Business trip is required
- Good command of spoken and written English and spoken Mandarin
- Internship experience in CPA firm is preferable
We offer a competitive remuneration package with 5-day working week and 3 weeks annual leave, and opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please send your resume together with expected salary, academic transcripts and public examination certificates by email to [email protected]