PKF Hong Kong - Global Reach, Local Touch
Tel: (852) 2969 4054
Henry joined PKF Hong Kong in 2016. Before joining the firm, Henry has worked at one of the Big 4 firms and other leading international accounting firms.
He has over 20 years of experience in providing local tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients, including listed companies, SMEs, multinational companies. His clients also include individuals, many of whom are expatriates working in Hong Kong and mainland China.
Henry also specialises in giving cross-border tax planning advice to overseas clients wishing to do business or invest in Hong Kong and China, including advice on tax-efficient corporate holding structures and personal tax planning.
- General Trading
- Financial Services
- Common Reporting Standards
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of CPA (Australia)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Chartered Tax Advisor (Hong Kong)