PKF Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2969 4054
Henry joined PKF Hong Kong in 2016 after his venture at various leading international accounting firms.
He has over 20 years of experience in providing local tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients, including listed companies, SMEs and multinational corporates. His service also covers individuals, many of whom are expatriates working in Hong Kong and mainland China.
Also specialising in cross-border tax planning advisory, Henry has grown his client portfolio to include people from different regions who are keen to establish a foothold in the Hong Kong and mainland China market.
Henry attained a Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Accounting from The University of Manchester in the United Kingdom.
- General Trading
- Financial Services
- Common Reporting Standards
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of CPA (Australia)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Chartered Tax Advisor (Hong Kong)