Hong Kong Tax Services and Business Advisory
What Can We Help As A Hong Kong Tax Advisors
PKF Hong Kong's professional tax advisors provide comprehensive tax and business advisory services in respect of the Hong Kong tax regime. Our advice covers major taxes including profits tax, salaries tax, property tax, stamp duty, which are tailor-made for all corporate and individual clients throughout the entire business cycle.
We defend our clients in Hong Kong tax audit and investigation instigated by the Hong Kong's tax authorities, resolve tax disputes and agree on the amount of tax undercharged plus penalty by compromised settlement with the tax authorities.
PKF Hong Kong's tax advisors are well placed to conduct due diligence review on targeted enterprises based on management’s instructions.
For corporate restructuring, we shall discuss with our clients to devise appropriate holding and operating structures to meet with stated operating structures to achieve stated objectives. We shall advise and comment on the tax efficiency of the new structures and restructuring processes involved.
After completion of the restructuring, we can assist our clients to comply with relevant financial and tax reporting requirements, and prepare supporting documents to apply for special preferential taxation treatments.
Our Hong Kong Tax Services Include:
- Tax Compliance Services
- Corporate and personal tax returns and computations
- Lodgment of Hong Kong offshore claim/tax exemption
- Advance ruling application
- Tax Investigation and Queries Services
- Handle inquiries from the tax authority, eg. IRD
- Tax field audit and investigation support
- Hong Kong Tax due diligence reviews
- Holding structure and operational advisory
- Pre-Initial Public Offering tax provision reviews and advisory
- IPO and group restructuring advisory services
- Cross-border tax and business advisory
- Transfer pricing health check and documentation
- Employee’s tax efficient remuneration packages advisory
- Trust and estate advisory
- Advice on Common Reporting Standard compliance, scoping and analysis